Search This Blog

Saturday 23 November 2013

Basketball Star Baron Davis Claims He was Abducted by Aliens?


Basketball Star Baron Davis Claims He was Abducted by Aliens?


In “is this really a thing?” news, basketball star Baron Davis revealed this week on Westcoastrydaz.com's “The Champs” podcast that he recently was abducted by aliens. The former Knicks player said that about 18 weeks ago, he was driving from Las Vegas to Los Angeles in the early hours of the morning. He sees a light up a head and thinks it's a sign of traffic. He continues to drive when he suddenly sees the light is actually a steel object and inside are “crazy looking people - half human, half ugly-looking motherfuckers.” (best description of aliens ever) he said. “They were poking me on the nose and they were like, looking me in my eyes, they had my hands like, tied up and the next thing you know I was fucking in Montebello, dude, I was burning rubber on the way back to L.A. It was like four o’clock in the morning.” He goes on to say that he got off on the next exit and pulled into an In-n-Out and ate two burgers while shaking and trying to make sense of what just happened. Davis did note that he’s still on Precocet after he had knee surgery. He also explained that he’s now sharper and retains information more than before. He quickly mentioned that he has a book coming out about his abduction. So despite this whole thing sounding really crazy, I kind of believe him. He sounds pretty genuine and sincere in his claims. I did look up the side effects of Precocet and confusion/unusual thoughts or behavior was one of them. That’s the closest side effect to visions or hallucinations you can get from Precocet, so I don’t think this experience was due to the drugs. I’m not 100% sold on his encounter story, though I do believe HE believes it happened. But what do you think? Did Baron Davis really get abducted by aliens or has he just lost his mind, or did he make the whole thing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment