Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Washington Couple Uses Thermal Camera to Record a Video of Bigfoot?

Washington Couple Uses Thermal Camera to Record a Video of Bigfoot?


Here’s something I will never understand. People who record videos of aliens/UFOs/Bigfoots/ect, they tell everyone ‘hey I shot a video’, but they only release a still from the video. It’s like telling someone about a big cookie and then giving them a crumb from said cookie. Problem is, you don’t know if the big cookie exists, the crumb could’ve come from anywhere. And now that I’ve successfully used a cookie as an analogy (I can check that off my bucket list), let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of this post. Today we’re headed to Grays Harbor, Washington where a man claims he and his Bigfoot hunting team captured video evidence of Sasquatch on a thermal camera. On November 25th, 2013, Derek Randles, posted a picture (shown above) on Facebook that, which supposedly shows a real Bigfoot from the chest up. Derek is a part of the “Olympic Project”, which is an association of many dedicated researchers, investigators, biologists and trackers who all want to document the existence of Bigfoot through science and education. One of the members of the group is James “Bobo” Fay, from the show “Finding Bigfoot”. Derek says that the photo is part of a video that is currently being stabilized. While they were shooting the video, their FLIR thermal camera stopped recording (which is apparently normal), so the video only shows the Bigfoot partially crouched behind a small ridge while it looked at the people who shot the video. The couple, who own the property where the video was shot, were the ones who took the video.

Usually I’d reserve my judgement until I see the whole video, but if this is anything like other situations like this one, then I’m not so sure we’ll ever see the footage. So for now, let’s just talk about this still image. I can definitely see what looks to be an outline of a head and shoulders, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s Bigfoot. To me, this is just a few things (I don’t know exactly what they are/could be) that are close together and they’re creating the shape of head and shoulders. It could be animals, a person, an inanimate object that’s giving off heat, it could be a number of things. It could also be a Bigfoot, but something in the back on my mind is telling me that it’s not. I’m just getting a strange vibe from this picture. I think it’s from the fact that Derek says they gave the couple the thermal camera to record the video (why couldn’t they do it themselves? They’re the Bigfoot hunters), then he says the image is copyrighted but doesn’t specify as to who owns the copyright. The whole thing just seems weird to me, and combined with the fact that all the image shows is a fuzzy blob, I’m gonna have to say that this isn’t real. Now, if the video get’s released, then maybe my opinion will changed, but based on this still, I’m not convinced it’s real. So, what do you think? Based on the still alone, do you think this couple captured a real Bigfoot on camera, or is this just another hoax?

No comments:

Post a Comment