Search This Blog

Monday 25 November 2013

NASA Photographs Disk-Shaped UFO?

NASA Photographs Disk-Shaped UFO?

Something mysterious was seen in space and it was giving off a rainbow effect? It’s obvious that it was…nayn cat! I’m just kidding, but mark my words he’s really out there. But something strange was photographed by NASA. The image was recently posted to the NASA website and (if I’m reading the information correctly) was taken back on October 4th, 2003. The Image is of a portion of Earth with a bit of space visible. Well, towards the top of the photo is a whitish disk shaped object that’s giving off a very faint rainbow-like effect. The image has caused a lot of debate in the UFO community. Many people are saying that the image shows nothing more than a lens flare, but this hasn’t convinced everyone.
(The newly released NASA photo supposedly showing a UFO.)

Some people are talking about a red line or dot in the photo. I don’t see it so I’m not going to mention it. Even though I think the photo does look kind of real, I think I have to agree that this is a lens flare. That would explain the rainbow-like effect coming from the UFO. But I can also see why some might continue to believe it’s a real UFO because it does look kind of convincing, to me anyway. But what do you think? Is this an actual UFO or is it a lens flare? Or could it even be something like space junk?

No comments:

Post a Comment