Search This Blog

Monday 25 November 2013

Family in Vermont Witnesses Fiery Crescent-Shaped UFO?

Family in Vermont Witnesses Fiery Crescent-Shaped UFO?


Everybody shut up, I’m trying to listen to this UFO not make any noise! Seriously, the UFO is super far away, how can you hear any noise it could possibly be making? But let’s take a look at this video showing an odd shaped UFO. The video was shot in St. Albans, Vermont at around 10 p.m. A family was outside when they noticed the low-flying object slowly passing over their yard. They quickly pulled out their cameras and began taking photos and video. They posted their sighting to the MUFON website and described how they were unable to hear any sound coming from the craft. It was bright and saucer-shaped and moved from south to north, then it eventually disappeared completely from view. They also believed that the craft was being intelligently controlled. “It definitely moved in a controlled manner. It was in out view for approximately one minute. It seemed to be slowly ascending and then sped up and then it was gone as if it was never there.” The report read.
(One of a three photos showing the UFO in question.)

OK wait. In the MUFON report that was written by one of the family members who witnessed the UFO, they said that they couldn’t hear any sound coming from the craft. And yet in the video, the cameraman is shushing people because he claims they they’re hearing a noise coming from the craft. I’m sorry, but I gotta raise and Objection! (<— click it!) to that. Somebody is lying here. It’s either the MUFON written testimony or the cameraman. I think it’s the cameraman, and here’s why. In the video, he’s the only one who claims that he can “hear it”. That’s why everybody else is talking while watching the craft and not giving a shit about this guy shushing them. Why he’s claiming to hear sounds coming from the craft, I have no clue. But let’s talk about the UFO itself now. People seem to think that this could be a Chinese lantern. I don’t know. It doesn’t look like a Chinese lantern to me. It’s actually crescent-shaped, not a round/dot shape like Chinese lanterns. So I don’t know what to think really. Honestly the only think holding me back from making a judgment is the shape of the craft. I have no idea what it could be since nothing I know of looks like the UFO. I think I’m going to stay neutral on this one, but I’m leaning towards it being a real UFO by just a teeny, tiny bit. But what do you think? Did this family actually witness a UFO or is it something terrestrial like a Chinese lantern or even an airplane?

No comments:

Post a Comment