Search This Blog

Friday 22 November 2013

Mysterious Black Line Appears in Florida Sky?


Mysterious Black Line Appears in Florida Sky?


So is this black line an anti-rainbow? Or is this Satan’s version of a rainbow? You know, because God’s rainbow was all colorful and this one is all…black…I’m gonna stop now. So let’s head on over to the sunshine state, Florida, where a mysterious black line was spotted in the sky. On July 31st, 2013, 73 year-old Mike Weight was taking a walk on the beach on Honeymoon Island. Around noon, Mike noticed a strange black line in the sky. It was coming out of a cloud and appeared to be going into the ocean. Intrigued by what it was, he took a few pictures of it. At first, he thought it might be a watersprout, but he quickly discarded that theory. he e-mailed the Tampa Bay Times his pictures and asked what they thought it was. Mike Clay, chief meteorologist at Bay 9 News, didn’t have any clue as to what the line was either, so he showed the photos to several other weather experts. One meteorologist came back with a theory. He suggested that it was the shadow of a contrail that was concealed by the clouds. The sun and contrail would have to be in just the right spot and conditions would have to be precise for a line like this to appear in the sky. However, it’s still unknown if that’s what the line was.

I wish I had a Skyhook so I could ride that sky-line…yes! I finally made a Bioshock: Infinite joke! This…is the most accomplished I’ve felt in months. Well, now that I’ve fully realized how sad my life is, let’s talk about the sky line. While it does look pretty mysterious, I’m sure that this is just a shadow being cast from a cloud. I feel like I’ve seen this kind of thing before myself. Though this one is pretty odd because the shadow goes all the way to the ocean. But despite it looking odd, I don’t think this is related to aliens or anything like that. My guess is it’s a shadow. But, what do you think? Is this just a shadow of a cloud or contrail or is it linked to something more supernatural, like aliens?

No comments:

Post a Comment