Search This Blog

Friday 22 November 2013

Paranormal Investigators Capture Evidence of Spirits in Indiana Museum?


Paranormal Investigators Capture Evidence of Spirits in Indiana Museum?


As Lana from “Archer” would say, Nope! For some reason, the pictures we’re about to talk about really creep me out. And that’s saying something because I generally don’t get creeped out by a lot of things. Hell, not even Smile.jpg/Smile Dog creep me out. So today we’re gonna creep our way to the Wayne County Historical Museum in Indiana. The museum was holding it annual “Spirit Academy & Paranormal Investigation” event on July 20th, 2013. This is where attendees are allowed to hunt for ghosts in the museum. One group, Spirit Paranormal, captured some evidence that has some people scratching their heads. They captured two photos that supposedly show some ghostly figures. The first photo (the top one) shows what appears to be an elderly woman sitting in a hearse. The second picture (the middle one) supposedly shows a shadow figure standing towards the back right corner. The also captured some EVPs during their investigation. Last year, Spirit Paranormal took a photo (the bottom one) of what they believe is the same spirit that was photographed sitting in the hearse last week.

I don’t care what anyone says, that ghost looks like a fucking alien. Yes I can see that it’s the ghost of an old lady, but when i first saw these pictures, I thought I was looking at an alien. All I’m really gonna talk about are the top and bottom photos because I honestly don’t see anything in the middle photo. i think the ghost in the middle photo is suppose to be that little dark thing by the bus or whatever, but I’m not sure. So, the other two photos. While I admit they certainly are freaky and pretty real looking, I have to question their authenticity. Don’t get me wrong, these are some of the better looking ghost photos out there, but I can’t shake this feeling that they were faked. I think the fact that they’re so clear is making me think that this is a “to good to be true” situation. But perhaps I’m wrong and these are two legit photos of ghosts. I think overall, I’m gonna stay neutral on this one, but I’m leaning slightly closer to the side of these being fakes. What do you think? Do these photos show actual ghosts or are they just more of the many fake ghost photos out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment